To equip Africans with a strong foundation in different Tech related fields to solve real-world problems. We are on a mission to train over 10,000 youths on Tech across Africa in 10 years. At The Curve we ensure that after the completion of 5 months intensive training and six months internship, our trainee are fully equipped with knowledge required for their future careers.
Aim and Benefits of The Curve Software Engineering Bootcamp Program for Africans
- Learn from our Experts: We ensure to provide you with the best instructor to make your learning fun and impactful, we have hand selected out instructors that will deliver the best learning experience
- Hands on Experience: We believe in practical, and that is why we invest on it, you would learn better by doing it yourself, get ready!
- Internship on Completion: Depending on your performance after completion of the training, you might have the opportunity to intern with The Curve
- Mentorship: You will be assigned to a mentor who will guide you through your journey in Tech
Requirements for The Curve Software Engineering Bootcamp Program for Africans Qualification
- Applicants must have a laptop
- Access to a strong internet connection
- The willingness to learn through collaboration and mentorship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to The Curve on docs.google.com to apply
For more details, visit Curve Software Engineering website