Unilever Nigeria Plc. is engaged in the manufacture and marketing of foods and food ingredients, and home and personal care products. The Company’s segments are Food Products, Home Care and Personal Care products. Its Foods Products segment includes sale of tea, savory and spreads. Unilever was founded on 2 September 1929, by the merger of the Dutch margarine producer Margarine Unie and the British soapmaker Lever Brothers. During the second half of the 20th century, the company increasingly diversified from being a maker of products made of oils.
Aim and Benefits of Unilever Future-X Campus Ambassador Program
As a FUCA, you get the unique chance to:
- Lead Projects: You’ll take the helm of empowerment and skills development activities on your campuses.
- Build Relationships: Forge connections with seasoned industry professionals.
- Expand Your Network: Create a robust professional network even before you step into the professional world.
Requirements for Unilever Future-X Campus Ambassador Program Qualification
- Be an undergraduate student at a Nigerian university or polytechnic.
- Be resourceful and intelligently curious.
- Be between 16-24 years old.
- Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to excellence, personal development, and professional growth.
- Showcase an impressive record of initiative-taking and leadership.
- Be a team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Unilever NigeriaÂ Plc. on forms.office.com to apply
To become a Future-X Unilever Campus Ambassador, you must successfully navigate through the two stages detailed below:
Stage 1: Complete the LevelUP: Lean Entrepreneurship Skills Course
Stage 2: Complete the Unilever ‘Brand’ Challenge.
For more details,visit Unilever career website