The African Digital Inclusion Alliance (ADIA) is a all pan-African vision led non-profit organization that aims to bridge the digital divide in Africa through affiliate organization of relevant digital skills training by organizing digital literacy workshops, promoting access to appropriate and affordable technological devices, Broadband adoption that is internet connectivity and advocacy for the right integrated policy framework to increase digital adoption in different African countries and most importantly economic inclusion.
Aim and Benefits of ADIA Africa Digital Inclusion Fellowship
- Gain Knowledge in all areas of Digital Inclusion.
- Get a certificate of Participation
- Be part of the Africa Digital Inclusion Alliance network and its affiliate members.
- Be awarded based on merit during the official graduation ceremony from fellowship.
- Increase your chances to be invited to special recognition events to showcase your skills, business, or ideas.
Requirements for ADIA Africa Digital Inclusion Fellowship Qualification
- Hold African citizenship and resides in any part of the world.
- Be able to demonstrate motivation to learn about Digital Inclusion for community and personal growth.
- Have access to good internet connectivity
- Have a clear understanding of the language of the fellowship English or French.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership skills, abilities, aspirations, and communication skills
August 20, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Africa Digital Inclusion Alliance (ADIA) on docs.google.com to apply
For more details,visit ADIA website