The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides two types of scholarships to media and communications professionals from a variety of partner countries.
- Orange Knowledge Programme, or OKP (formerly known as NFP), which is available to 53 countries. Find the list of eligible countries here.
- MSP, which stands for MENA (Middle East and North Africa) Scholarship Programme, which is available to 10 countries. Find the list of eligible countries here.
- About Radio Netherlands Training Centre ( RNTC )
RNTC is the internationally renowned training centre of RNW Media, providing training and coaching in media and capacity strengthening for social change. RNTC Media Training Centre goes beyond traditional journalism, media and campaigning, combining research and powerful theory, professional practice and creative innovation.Through our partnership with Nuffic Global Development, we are able to offer scholarships to media-makers in restrictive settings who use media for social change and create social impact.
Aim and Benefits of RNTC Media & Journalism Scholarships
- An NFP or MSP scholarship will cover the full cost of your travel and visa (if required), accommodation and meals, insurance, and the course fee.
- The NFP and the MSP scholarship programmes are funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and administered by Nuffic, the Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education.
RNTC Media & Journalism Scholarships Courses
- Investigative journalism
- Media campaigns
- Producing media to counter radicalisation
- Using media for development
Requirements for RNTC Media & Journalism Scholarships Qualification
- Applicants must be from any country listed above.
- Applicants must be professional journalists, programme-makers, broadcast trainers and managers coming from the countries listed above.
September 5, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Radio Netherlands Training Centre ( RNTC ) on rntc.com to apply
For more details,visit RNTC website