The Embassy of France in Nigeria is launching a new scholarship program to finance a Masters degree in a French university for the academic year 2023/2024. Five grants will be awarded to the laureates wanting to pursue studies related to Computer science. The deadline to submit your application is set on April 16th 2023.
This program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, and implemented by the French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria.
Please note: Applicants are to note that information on the France Nigeria Scholarship Program can only be obtained in our Campus France Nigeria offices in Lagos and Abuja. This particular application does not attract any processing fee. Beware of fraudsters as no other individual, group or third party entity has been engaged to assist any applicant.
About Embassy of France in Nigeria
Aim and Benefits of Embassy Of France Masters Scholarship
The scholarship covers two academic years if the scholar is admitted in M1, and one academic year if the scholar is admitted in M2. It caters for transportation, a monthly allowance, guidance to find affordable student housing and healthcare coverage throughout the program.Tuitions fees are to be covered by the scholarship recipients
Requirements for Embassy Of France Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Have Nigerian nationality and reside in Nigeria
- Be up to 35 years old
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in science/engineering/technology
- Have completed National Service
- Be fully committed to take up a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2023/2024
- French proficiency is not a requirement for application
Interview date, Process and Venue for Embassy Of France Masters Scholarship
- The call for applications is open between March 17th 2023 and April 16th 2023 at 11:59pm Nigeria time.
- March 17th: A webinar will provide students will all the useful information to prepare their applications
- April 16th: Deadline for applications
- May 8th 2023: Interview of the eligible candidates
- May 17th 2023: Results and guidance to host university in France
- September/October 2023: Departure to France
Documents Required for Application
- Copy of your international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript
- Recommendation letter from your university (not mandatory but strongly recommended)
April 16, 2023
How to Apply
The above documents and complete application should be sent to
email@example.com before 11:59pm on April 16th 2023.
The title of your email must be:
LAST NAME First Name – Application to France Nigeria Scholarship Program
The title of the documents must be as followed:
NUMBER OF DOCUMENTS. LAST NAME First Name – Type of document
- TERWASE Philomena – International passport
- TERWASE Philomena – Cover letter
- TERWASE Philomena – Bachelor degree , etc.
Make sure that your documents are clear and readable from left to right and no bigger than 1.5MB each (feel free to use an online file compressor if need be, and check that the quality has not been compromised).
After sending the documents, it is mandatory that you fill in the following Google form: https://forms.gle/TYGWVcuYnzgMtgv49 .
Only applications following this guideline will receive an acknowledgment of receipt of complete application and will be considered for selection.
Deliberations and final decisions are beyond dispute.
To find the complete guideline for application, visit Campus France Nigeria’s website- https://www.nigeria.campusfrance.org/french-embassy-new-scholarship-opportunity-20232024
For more details, visit Campus France Nigeria website