The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) was established by the SMEDAN Act of 2003 to promote the development of the MSME sector of the Nigeria Economy. The Agency positions itself as a One Stop Shop for MSME Development. Micro Enterprises are included in the clientele of the Agency since they form the bedrock for SME’s OUR VISION To establish a structured and efficient micro, small and medium enterprises sector that will enhance sustainable economic development of Nigeria OUR MISSION To facilitate the access of micro.
Aim and Benefits of SMEDAN Talent Hunt In Waste Recycling (Waste to Wealth)
- Gain In-depth knowledge of recycling
- Access to seed funding
Requirements for SMEDAN Talent Hunt In Waste Recycling (Waste to Wealth) Qualification
- Applicants must be punctual and available for the Pitching/Demo at the venue proposed.
- Applicants must be ready to abide by all Instructions
- Applicants must come with equipment for demonstration
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 35 years
How to Apply
For more details,visit SMEDAN website