Code Jam is back for its 20th year! Join the Code Jam community and take on a series of intriguing algorithmic puzzles designed by Google engineers. You’ll have a chance to earn the coveted title of Code Jam Champion and win $15,000 at the World Finals. What are you waiting for?
Google’s longest running global coding competition, Code Jam, calls on programmers around the world to solve challenging, algorithmic puzzles against the clock. Contestants advance through four online-hosted rounds to compete at the annual Code Jam World Finals that is held at a different international Google office each year.
Each round brings new challenges, and in the end 25 contestants will have the ultimate chance to put their skills to the test, vying for cash prizes and the coveted championship title at the World Finals.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Facebook. Google was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. The company’s rapid growth since incorporation has triggered a chain of products, acquisitions, and partnerships beyond Google’s core.
Aim and Benefits of Google Global Coding Competition
1st Place: $15,000 USD
2nd Place: $2,000 USD
3rd Place: $15,000 USD
4th—25th Place: $15,000 USD
Requirements for Google Global Coding Competition Qualification
- You understand and acknowledge the age requirements specified in the Terms.
- You understand and acknowledge that you must be at least (18) years old or the age of majority in your country of residence (whichever is greater) at the time you register for the CJ Contest to be eligible to participate in the Final Round.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Google Global Coding Competition
- Register and compete in Code Jam’s Online Qualification Round. It lasts 27 hours, but you won’t need that long to earn the round’s qualifying point minimum. Once you do, you’ll advance to Online Round 1. We offer three sub-rounds for Round 1, and you can compete in as many as it takes for you to finish in the top 1,500 of any of these rounds.
- The top 1,500 from each sub-round move on to compete for a spot in the top 1,000 contestants of Code Jam Online Round 2. These top 1,000 contestants advance to Online Round 3 and earn a limited edition Code Jam t-shirt.
- The top 25 contestants from Code Jam Online Round 3 will compete in the Virtual World Finals for the championship title and a cash prize of $15,000 USD.
April 15, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Google on codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com to apply
For more details,visit Google website