The Women’s Leadership Programme allows senior and emerging female leaders to navigate the unique leadership challenges that deter female professionals in the workplace from occupying senior leadership positions.
The programme aims to enhance their ability to make strategic choices; lead people and resources; and excel in personal and leadership qualities.
About UONGOZI Institute Leadership
The Leadership Essay Competition is organised annually by UONGOZI Institute to provide a space for the youth of Africa and the next generation of leaders in the region to contribute to important discussions on leadership and sustainable development. Since 2013, seven Competitions have been organised. This blog will serve as an informal platform for the UONGOZI Institute (UI) to provide useful information, as well as encourage an exchange of ideas, for those across the continent, and beyond, who are interested in issues of leadership and sustainable development in Africa.
Aim and Benefits of UONGOZI Institute Women’s Leadership Programme for African Women
- Strategic thinking skills
- Enhances your personal, people and organisational leadership skills
- Improves your ability to translate ideas into tangible results
- Helps you become a great communicator who can inspire change
- Sharpens your change leadership skills
- Equips you with techniques and knowledge to achieve a work-life balance
- This programme provides women leaders with unparalleled learning opportunities, including the Women’s Leadership Forum, training, coaching, and mentoring. It also offers them access to thought leaders from around the world. The faculty consists of experts in the field of transformation and leadership from across the world.
- Participants of the programme receive fully-funded scholarships
Requirements for UONGOZI Institute Women’s Leadership Programme for African Women Qualification
- Women in mid- and senior-level positions across all sectors
July 28, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to UONGOZI Institute Leadership on www.surveymonkey.com to apply
For more details, visit UONGOZI Institute website.